2015年8月6日木曜日

Self-introduction

My name is Hirano.Y

I'm from Fukuoka

I'm 20 years old and the third grade of university.

I belong to Engineering department of Kumamoto University.

I may have to write a graduation thesis in English but I'm not good at writing English.
Therefore, I want to understand how to write English documents in this lecture.
So, I need to read many theses written in English.

Originally, I wanted to  become to an engineer in my home area.
But there are not engineering companies in my home area.
Therefore, I will become a public servant in my home area.

My hobby is listening to the music and playing games.
The genre that I like of music is "Rock" and "Dance Music".
Because I excite listening to it and I don't like calm music.
The genre of game is first person shooting.
This genre is so good ,because it is very simple rule.

I am interested in personal computers, because personal computer is convenience.
Understanding about personal computers  is very useful in the future.

4 件のコメント:

  1. I need reading many theses writing in English. >
    I need to read many theses written in English.

    返信削除
  2. It is not good for you to play game long time.
    Take care of your health.

    返信削除
  3. I wanted to become to a engineer >
    Originally, I wanted to become an engineer

    But there are not engineering company >
    But there are no engineering companies

    返信削除